freedomstick

Hardware & Software
Rispondi
friz
PierGianChilCortello

freedomstick

Messaggio da friz » 08 apr 2009, 09:13

http://www.sizlopedia.com/2009/03/26/un ... -in-china/

quancuno mi puo' dare una mano? il link della freedomstick e' bloccato :cry: ... pero sono curioso di sapere cosa contiene esattamente e come funziona. Perche se funziona mi farebbe molto molto molto comodo.

grassie
CI BRUCIAAAAAAA!!!!! (Gollum al bagno dopo aver mangiato al Messicano)

papen
GranGianGnomo

Re: freedomstick

Messaggio da papen » 08 apr 2009, 09:24

YouTube has once again been blocked by the Government of China and therefore users in China are unable to access or watch videos on the popular video sharing website.

We have got a couple of hacks which might help users from China in unblocking and accessing YouTube in their region. Some of these hacks and tricks have gone obsolete with time but most of them still do work.

Most effective of all remains the FreedomStick project which is basically a collection of pre-installed software that can be mounted on any USB flash drive
and can be used to bypass any sort of firewall.

The FreedomStick project is specially focused towards helping users in China in bypassing the great Internet firewall which filters all traffic and information.

vTunnel, on the other hand, provides an in-browser proxy solution to access YouTube behind any firewall and watch videos. It is highly recommended for its good performance and high-speed streaming.

Also, UltraSurf is another light software proxy client along with some other free tools to bypass Internet firewalls. For quite a different scenario, HotSpot Shield can be used to access Internet over a private VPN.

And if you know the URL of a video on YouTube, simply head over to Keepvid to download a copy of it locally to your computer and watch it without any restrictions.
And so it is
The shorter story
No love, no glory
No hero in her skies
I can't take my eyes off of you
I can't take my eyes off you

Sbienk
泰狼
Contatta:

Messaggio da Sbienk » 08 apr 2009, 09:39

Seconde me quello lo legge anche il Friz... io gli ho mandato il pdf del sito cinesewall.bla\blabla....
Poi quando sono a casa vediamo cos'altro si può fare...

Potrete ingannare tutti per un po'.
Potrete ingannare qualcuno per sempre.
Ma non potrete ingannare tutti per sempre

(Abraham Lincoln)

friz
PierGianChilCortello

Messaggio da friz » 08 apr 2009, 15:28

grazie a tutti per l'aiuto, ho ricevuto il file e provato...ma non funziona con youtube, perche come altri web proxy mi carica il sito, ma non il video. :cry:
CI BRUCIAAAAAAA!!!!! (Gollum al bagno dopo aver mangiato al Messicano)

Rispondi